Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Easter

Playing with the cousins
Filling her Easter bucket

Dying eggs with Aunt Katie







Nothing like playing in the dirt!



Checking out Dad's new toy





Peep's yucky Mommy:(






Heading out in the jeep with Daddy
Ash and Dave drove down to his parents cabin in Capitol Reef while Deb stayed home with Maddie. I thought to myself..."wow a whole 3 days and nights with just the baby...what a breeze!" By Saturday I was having a major meltdown after 2 days and nights without any help! I forgot just how needy newborns are:) Fortunately my mom came to the rescue and stayed the night and did all the feedings so I could get some rest. Thanks Nana! Next year Maddie will be old enough to go down to the cabin and have some fun! The only down side to the trip is that Ash woke up with a fever Easter morning and didn't even want to search for candy and eggs. Dave said she lasted 30 minutes before the meltdown hit and she fell asleep at the cabin for 3 hours. She cried the whole drive home and felt pretty crummy for the next 2 days. The hard part was keeping her away from Maddie..Nana again came to the rescue and was in charge of Ashley so I could touch Maddie and not get her sick. Better luck next year!








No comments: